About Neonatal Swimming
Why Swimming is the best exercise for newborn babies
- Since babies under one year old cannot yet walk individually, swimming then become the best exercise for babies.
- Water neutralise the effects of gravity enabling your child to move effortlessly and freely
- With the buoyancy of water, their limbs are not going to be injured by the body weight unlike walking or crawling
- Moving in water helps strengthening extremities like arms/hands/fingers and legs/feet/toes
- Establish greater flexibility and range of motion
- The safest and most natural way of physical exercise of babies